PoxClin contains 2QR, a Bio-Active Bacterial Blocker. This blocker helps your child's skin's natural skin barrier by blocking harmful bacteria. The bacterial blocker in PoxClin is a polysaccharide derived from the Aloe Barbadensis plant.
Chickenpox treatment mostly consists of easing the symptoms. Use PoxClin CoolMousse and follow these additional tips:
- Keep your child out of the sun as sweat will increase the itch
- Cut your child's fingernails to avoid scratching blisters and crusts open
- Cover hands and feet in socks/gloves over night to avoid scratching blisters and crusts open
- Bath in lukewarm bath. Adding some oatmeal (in a sock or washcloth) to the bath may help relieve itching
- Dress your child in light airy clothing
- Pay extra attention to hygiene
- TLC - Tender Loving Care!
Never use aspirin to reduce the pain or fever a child may be experiencing during the course of chickenpox. The use of aspirin may be associated with the development of reye's syndrom, which can lead to liver failure and even death.